Best Headphones Under $100
On judging the requirement well before buying, now is the time for you to dwell into major characteristics of headphones that must be taken care of before deciding on buying any type.
Finally, I can say that headphones are quite important to many people and they are all out there finding their perfect companion device with which they can escape from this noisy surrounding and live off their musical world in their own mind. Be it a rock, soft, romantic song or any other, buy a headphone which will complete all your minimal requirements and won’t let you down.
Here is the List of Awesome Headphones Under $100 in 2017:
1. Bose SoundTrue II
Bose is world famous American brand which solely concentrates on making audio devices and products which are very high in quality. These headphones are quite well known for its awesome noise cancellation effect. Bose had tried to put its best effort to make these headphones one of its best ones. The company says that it is a “plan revive” of the organization’s series of SoundTrue however it’s to a greater degree an outline arrangement, which looks kind of similar to its wireless headsets brothers in the Bose series.
The shape of the ear cups is somewhat extraordinary, as well, and generally, the headphone feels strong, big and sturdier. The total weight can be deduced as 6.4 ounces or 181 grams after including the wires or cables, though it is somewhat heavier than the other of its siblings, yet at the same time figures out how to feel very light even if it is an overhead earphone. It comes in two colors that are black and blue. The headphones also have a mic in its detachable cable which lets you switch between calls and music with just a click. Thus I can say that it is one of the best over ear headphones under $100.
- The audio quality is very good and promising, as expected from the Bose Company.
- The weight is well distributed around ears so that I won’t create discomfort to the person wearing it.
- The Bose brand is one of its pros and it’s not even over priced!
- Android users can also use it with ease without any tensions.
- The sound is very smooth and clean with the bass of high quality and standards.
- Due to its sturdier design, it looks durable and in good condition.
- The ear cups are soft and fluffy and can be folded flat to keep it inside the case provided while buying.
- It is one of the most comfortable earphones anyone can buy.
- It provides safety from unwanted sound to some extent.
- The ear cups don’t feel heavy or irritating, quite comfortable.
- The construction of this product will feel a little flimsy and easily breakable even if it looks strong and sturdier at the first glance.
- The cable looks easily breakable and flimsy.
- If too much force happens to act on it then maybe it will be damaged.
- There is not that much of noise cancellation provided in these headphones as compared to the other products of this price range.
2. Cowin E-7 Active Noise Cancelling Bluetooth Headphones
These headphones are produced by the world famous AKG Company which is well known for its good quality product. This company produces high-quality audio devices like microphones, headphones, speakers etc which is very good in design as well as in price. The noise cancellation of this product is so good that it can cancel the sounds of the engine while you are on an airplane. It is one of the best headphones under $100. The active noise cancellation of this headphone is a pure pleasure. It will surely pull you away from all the unwanted sounds of the landscape so that you can completely focus on your music.
I can say easily that it is one of the best noise canceling headphones you can use while traveling. It is said by the company; if the battery is fully charged then the battery life can be extended up to 3 hours so that the user can enjoy their songs for longer hours. After charging the headphone for half an hour you can be free to use it for long hours without any hesitation. These headphone set also frees you from the annoying long wires as it supports Bluetooth connectivity which makes things easier for the user. After wearing it you will not feel any discomfort as the cups of these headphones are very soft and squishy. The sound production of these headphones is quite good. Also, Check Bass Headphones.
- One of the main pros of these headphones is that it is cord free or wires free which gives flexibility to the users.
- If you are a bass lover then this headphone is purely made for you!
- The bass of this product is absolutely great and the noise cancellation quality of this product makes it even better to use.
- Even if it is an overhead earphone still is very comfortable to use as it is very light in weight and easy to handle and wear.
- The fitting of these earphones is quite good and comfortable. It fits perfectly on your head without creating a mess.
- In the first glance, the accessories may look a little weird and cheap.
- Even if the sound quality is good, the durability is still in doubt because of its cheap look which will make you think before buying it.
- No cover or case is there while buying it. The design is not that top-notch in its price. I could have been much better.
3. Audio-Technica ATH-M40x [Best Over Ear Headphones Under $100]
Audio-Technica ATH-M40x Professional Studio Monitor Headphones are best for monitoring anywhere either at home or any studio. It provides you superior sound isolation and comfortable ear cups, due to which your experience will be enhanced. It provides you 90 Swiveling Earcups which helps a lot in easy and one ear monitoring.
It comes with 40mm drivers which are very good, but the eye-catching point is it also provide drivers with earth magnets which are very rare in this range of headphones. They are designed for long usage and it is very comfortable even after 2-3 hours of usages.
- Awesome sound quality: Audio-Technica ATH-M40x gives awesome sound quality with 40 mm drivers and earth magnets.
- Comfortable: As already discussed this headphone is designed for long duration usage, It has very soft ear pads that fit very well to the ears and will not cause any pain in the ear even after using 4-5 hours.
- Audio-Technica ATH-M40x has 3 m straight detachable cables that avoid tangling, and it also had good folding capabilities which make it awesome for traveling usage.
- Affordable: This awesome headphone is one of the best over ear headphones under $100. So, it is affordable
- Earcups Swivel: In Audio-Technica ATH-M40x earcups only swivel to 90 degrees, but nowadays many headphones are providing 180 earcups swiveling.
- Lack of bass: Many users have complained about the bass quality of this headphone already.
Obviously, Audio-Technica ATH-M40x are not that much better, but it provides decent sound quality at a very reasonable price. The best part is they are providing detachable cable, 90 degrees swiveling, and very rare earth magnet at the very low range. Also, their copper clad aluminum wire gives you the enhanced experience of music and make best headphones under $100.
4. Symphonized Wraith 2.0 Wood Headphones
The outer design of these headphones is made with quality wood which gives it a very luxurious look. the remarkable acoustical properties of wood have constantly been an urgent part in music and voices, offering life-like experience to instruments and show lobbies that have roused music-mates for a considerable length of time. Today also Symphonized proceeds with this strong heritage by the handmade, original wood speakers and headphones, with each and every style offering the audience an extraordinary ordeal unmatched by a large portion of the advanced materials utilized today.
Notwithstanding incredible sound, all Symphonized items are amassed by hand and fastidiously tried, guaranteeing each gadget is constantly solid, tough and prepared to shake. I must say that it is one of the best headphones under $100. The earphones accompany two lines; one of them is with the in-line mouthpiece and one without the receiver or microphone. These Wraith earphones actuate Voice Control, answer or end calls and also skip tracks with a shrewd implicit in-line amplifier. It is a gold-plated 3.5 mm sound jack for premium; no-misfortune sound association with your sound gadget.
The design of the headphone is well and good as well as the material used in this headphone is something to be praised about. Even in its low price, Symphonized has done its best to provide the best quality wood and metal which is not much marked in other headphones of the same price.
- It is very comfortable to wear and fits according to the head of the user.
- If you are a bass lover then you will surely love it as it has a very deep bass and will make sure that all the bass lover music players enjoy it all.
- These headphones are utterly perfect for iPhones, iPods, and the mp3 player also.
- The built quality and the sound quality can be said to be the best at this price.
- The built of this headphones are little unstable.
- It has a narrow sound stage which may not be preferred by the users.
- Sometimes it produces muddy sounds in low pitched sounds.
- The person wearing glasses will feel uncomfortable while putting it on.
5. Sony MDR7506 Large Diaphragm Headphone
Sony MDR7506 Professional Large Diaphragm Headphone have been favorite headphones for the recording engineers and sound professionals. They were originally introduced by Sony way back in the year 1991. The design is almost same as the Sony MDR-V6 that were brought into the market in 1985 and took on the market very fast. Sony MDR7506 is leaner with a more extended treble range, which makes it little crisper and livelier to listen to songs on. As it has been in the market since 1991, there is no question about the durability.
The headphones weigh eight ounces which are a bit lighter than the average as compared to the similar range full sized headphones. The design almost more than half is made from plastic material only needed for the sake of cost cutting without causing any harm to the comfortability. The MDR-7506 blocks have their back closed which provides a good amount of external noise from going out, and no one nearby will hear many sounds escaping this headphone. If stretched out to the maximum, the cable is coiled, and about 10 feet long which is connected to the left ear cup permanently. Although the coiled cords make them less suitable for using on a mobile.
- Price: It is really hard to find such good and decent headphones under 100 dollars. Headphones with the similar sound quality and specifications are thrice the price of Sony MDR7506 which make these headphones cheap for those who love music but are low on budget.
- Natural sound: The sound seems a lot more natural than as compared to many of the headphones in the same price range. After all the whole point of buying the headphones is for the purpose of having great sound experience.
- Noise cancellation: Does a good job of canceling external noise, even though there is no active noise cancellation. The sound does not go out of the ear cap, so anyone sitting outside does not hear any sound.
- Good Fitting: This headphone is having a great fitting and is a thoughtful product having a consideration for all types of head shapes.
- Not for movers: If you are continuously doing any kind of physical activity, the headphones fall off even if there is a moderate jerk in the head. This makes it really hard to wear them on the go.
- Not for long listeners: If you want to listen for a long while, these are not the correct choice for you. The earpiece becomes hot after continuous use of more than 7-8 hours.
You can have these headphones if you really want some great sound cancellation and great sound quality clubbed with an extremely reasonable price.
6. Avantree Super Comfortable Bluetooth Headphones
This headphone is also one of the best headphones to buy if you love to sing music.There are various features of this headphone. This headphone can be connected with two phones simultaneously. This headphone is very nice for chatting and gaming. The sound quality of this Avantree Super Comfortable Bluetooth Over-Ear Headphones is very nice. This headphone has a very nice feature of switching automatically between calls and music.
The sound quality and various features of these headphones make it best over ear headphones under 100.
- Weight and comfort: This headphone is very light in weight, and soft pads of this headphone make it comfortable to wear.
- Usability: This is very easy to use. It can be connected with a single tap.
- The quality Sound: The quality of the sound of this headphone is comparatively very superior, and this quality of it makes it a product that challenges other products in the market.
- Battery: The battery life of this headphone is very long which is about 40 hours.
- Mic: There is a need of improvement in the mic of these headphones.
- Headband: There is a requirement of the thick headband for this headphone.
Both of the headphones are worth buying. Buy one that completely suits your requirements. Both have some pros and cons; you need to decide which is best for you. Both are good ones at their levels.
7. Marshall Major II [Best On-Ear Headphones Under 100]
These on-ear headphones can also be used as an accessory as they are that stylish as well as comfortable. These headphones have a unique design and can be utilized very easily. These headphones also come in various other colors and thus they are a must have a pair of headphones for all the music lovers out there. The headphones are a perfect fit with the leather padding. These headphones provide the best possible bass, and thus one can enjoy music to the fullest.
The features of the Marshall Major II On-Ear Headphones includes a convenient detachable cable which also has a microphone. There is also a one button remote available for the headphones, which can play and pause songs. The 40mm drivers of these headphones are handmade. The design of these headphones is very efficient and is completely collapsible. These headphones are sturdy and are made for everyday use. The Marshall Major II On-Ear Headphones also has buttons to control volume which is very affluent to use. These headphones also block all the noises in the background, giving you the best music experience.
- Build Quality: The quality of the headphones is excellent. They are very sturdy and the material used is not at all flimsy. The padding of the earphones is also good and extremely comfortable to use.
- Sound: The sound quality of these headphones is mind blowing, and you get the best possible listening experience. The bass of these headphones is very commendable, and you can enjoy the magic of beats on them.
- Design: No doubt the Marshall Major II On-Ear Headphones are stylish, but they are square in shape and hence don’t cover the full ears and only parts of it. This becomes annoying after a while.
The Marshall Major II On-Ear Headphones are worth buying as they are all about quality. The most important quality to look forward in headphones is the quality of music which is the best, and thus these headphones are perfect for listening to music for long hours. These headphones also have a trendy design, and thus they also happen to add to the style quotient.
8. Audio Technica AUD ATHAD500X headphones
Intended for extraordinarily open to tuning in. it has a lightweight aluminum honeycomb packaging and magnesium outer frame. These outdoors earphones create no feeling of weight on your ears, which gives a totally common listening knowledge. Recently composed 53 mm drivers along with CCAW voice loops imitate astoundingly original music. It comes with strong bass and remarkable original voice projection. It has a self-altering wing which naturally supports acclimates to your head estimate or size. It has a straight OFC link at the left earpiece ends to a smaller than usual attachment with included connector.
It is one of the best over ear headphones under $100.These headphones is one good headphones under $100 and thus have a headband which is easily foldable or retractable so that the headphone is able to fit in contrastingly measured heads, yet the company Audio Technica’s most recent introduction of headphones, these headsets has an adaptable and easily bendable headband.
- It expands on its own when a little force is applied and then automatically contracts to take on the shape of your head.
- The fluffy or padded ear cups of this headphone are one of the most comfortable ones to wear.
- It looks a little fragile but in real it is not. The product won’t be damaged until there is some intentional or accidental heavy damage.
- It has a very long wire and thus it is easily adjustable and can be easily used as per the liking of the individual.
- The 3D imaging and the soundstage are completely awesome and you will surely love it a lot.
- The mids in the music while listening from the headphone is not that bad, it’s neutral. Not that good or not that bad.
- It’s lightweight and comfortable to wear around. You can use it daily or whenever you want.
- If you are in love with open ear headphones then it is surely made for you as it gives natural listening experience and won’t isolates you completely from the landscape.
- If you not s bass lover then also you will love it as it has a very mild and light bass which you’ll surely prefer.
- As it has a light bass, the bass lovers will not like it much.
- It is an open ear headphone, people who are into isolation or noise canceling headphones will prefer the later more.
- It may feel loose to few people because of stretchable quality.
- As it has open drivers, it leaks sound which may not be liked by the user and the people around him/her.
- It has a 3m long wire which will create a nuisance for the users as it is unreasonable for some users to have such a long wire system in their headphones.
- It won’t stop the background chatter or noise so it cannot be used in noisy roads or areas, the experience of music or sound listening won’t feel that good.
- Many people won’t feel that it is that good for its price; many people won’t prefer to buy it.
9. Edifier H840 Audiophile Over-the-Ear Headphones
The Edifier H840 studio checking stereo earphone is an extraordinarily low priced section level stereo headphones. The headphones are built to provide you the liveliest sound quality. Highlighted with a straightforward, great yet rich style, stunning material, the H840s furnish you comfort all day long. The headphone uses around the ear shut back outline, which intensifies the impact of these clamor disengaging headphones. The headphones are deliberately adjusted in such a way that it guarantees the best listening knowledge that sounds essentially unadulterated and clean.
These headphones give a rich and brilliant sound and conspicuous bass. Through and through, these earphones have a brilliant sound, are lightweight, tough, and agreeable and can be easily purchased by you as it is highly affordable and thus is one the great headphones under $100.
- The ear cups are easily adjustable and rotate in an angle of 90 degree and thus make it easy to accommodate with other stuffs and also makes it easier for the user to store it.
- The headband of this product has minimal cushion or padding thus it doesn’t feel too much heavy on the head too.
- It has a 2m long wire which enables the user to have an easy access.
- The sound quality of this product is very appreciable.
- The bass quality is very good for this product, thus coming in the list of the bass lovers.
- The material of the headphone feels cheap and has a plastic finish will not be liked by many users.
- The cable is undetectable which may be messy for the people.
- For listening for long periods, it is not really preferred. It may be comfortable but wearing it for long sessions will create discomfort.
10. Philips SHP9500 HiFi headphones
The Phillips SHP9500 is an incredible match of spending plan basic listening earphones. They’re extraordinarily agreeable and have a tough yet lightweight form that feels strong. They’re not easygoing headphones that can be utilized outside, but rather they convey a decent, all around adjusted sound, keeping pace with considerably pricier open-back models. For this price, I can say that it is one of the best $100 headphones.
- It has a very comfortable design and even if looks heavy, it isn’t that heavy at all. Don’t judge a book by its cover, my friends.
- The audio reproduction of the headphone is very stunning, fair for its price and look.
- As I mentioned above, even if it is lightweight, the built is still very strong and durable.
- It has a pen back comfort plus breathable pads which make it comfortable for the user to wear it for long periods.
- The cord is also replaceable.
- The ear pads are non-removable, even after the ear pads are damaged for some reason, it will be impossible to replace it by yourself.
- Sometimes it creates a treble sound in the headphone while playing high pitched or low pitched sound.
- The clamping force or the grip of the product is not that great. If jerked, the headphone might fall off.
- The bass is not that good as compared to other headphones.
- The bass lovers may like these set of headphones but not that much.
11. Grado SR80e Prestige Series Headphones
Grado SR80e Prestige Series Headphones are the Grado’s third generation best on-ear headphones under 100 dollars manufactured by the company. Grado is a headphone manufacturer that is based in Brooklyn, where the headphones are still manufactured by hand. You can have any headphones in the range of thrice the range as that of Grado SR80e Prestige Series Headphones, and still, you won’t have the kind of mesmerizing sound quality that these headphones give you.
The Grado SR80e Prestige Series Headphones has a newly designed driver as well as a new polymer is used to reduce the resonant distortion in the plastic package. There is a new cable added from the plug to the driver connection. The elimination of the transient distortion is caused due to the new plastic housing thus allowing the signal flow over the new cables to reproduce the sound that has the improved and tight control of the upper as well as lower ranges of the frequency spectrum.
- Comfort: They are extremely comfortable. The top of the head does not get irritated with the headband
- Price: Probably the best headphones under 100 (2017). One can bet on it. There is no point in going for some other headphones which are extremely high prices as compared to Grado SR80e Prestige Series Headphones.
- Sound: These headphones are magnificent for rock, metal, pop, etc. For jazz, classical music and other kinds of low volume music these headphones the best feeling to the eardrums. Any audiophile might be happy to have them anytime.
- Padding: The padding could have been a lot better. Sometimes the feels of sound cancellation are not seen. Also if someone is using them while doing some moderate physical activity, they do slip off the ears. The padding should have been a bit better.
- The sound quality seems to degrade after a period. Some of the pieces have shown a decrease in the quality of the sound after use of a year or so.
- Earpiece swivel: The ear pieces swivel 360 degrees which could cause the ear piece to break. This is not acceptable as it might render it useless
Having these headphones will be great. They are worth the cost and worth the purchase. One would never be sad after using these headphones and won’t regret buying them.
12. AKG K240 Semi-Open Studio Headphones
The AKG K240 Semi-Open Studio Headphones come with amazing features like removable cable and modern Varimotion technology which enhances the bass response. These headphones have a wonderful design which is integrated semi-open-air and thus it incorporates a very precise dynamic transducer. An acoustically tuned venting structure which is situated just behind the element enables to produce a naturally open sound quality.
The circum-aural or in simple words around the ear pads are designed in such a way that you can wear them for hours and still be comfortable. The AKG K240 Semi-Open Studio Headphones have a steel-cable and also the headband construction is efficient as it is self-adjusting. Another important feature of these headphones is the single-sided professional-quality audio interconnect. This feature ensures extended reliability when it comes to studio applications. These headphones have a 55-ohm impedance.
- Good Quality: The quality of these headphones is excellent. Considering the price of the headphones the quality is real good, and the customers are totally satisfied with these headphones.
- Comfortable: Comfort is very important when it comes to headphones. The AKG K240 Semi-Open Studio Headphones are very comfortable to use. These headphones provide the utmost comfort, and one can wear it for as long as possible. The padding of the headphones is very comfortable, and thus these can be used for work as well as for casual listening music.
- Durable: Buying the AKG K240 Semi-Open Studio Headphones are like making an investment as these headphones are durable. These headphones can be used for years together, and they won’t let you down.
- Sound Quality: The sound quality of these headphones is diminished when it comes to comparing it with the earlier version of these headphones.
The AKG K240 Semi-Open Studio Headphones are one of the best headphones, and they truly are worth investing. They are comfortable to wear and also are easy to use.
13. CB3 HUSH [Best Bluetooth Headphones Under 100]
CB3 HUSH Wireless Bluetooth Headphones are best for noise canceling. If you are a tourist or you travel on subways regularly, then you must be looking for a headphone that is good at noise cancellation and CB3 HUSH headphone is the one you are looking for. CB3 HUSH uses Built-in microphone for Active Noise Cancellation (ANC) that detects the outside sound and produce their sound wave to negotiate the outside noise.
CB3 HUSH Wireless Bluetooth Headphones come with 40 mm stereo drivers with the frequency range of 20Hz to 20kHz. It provides Bluetooth version 4.0 for the wireless usage with the Bluetooth range of 15 feet. It takes less than 2.5 hours to charge fully and give longer lasting battery backup.
- Padding on earpad and headband allows the user to use headphones for maximum duration without any discomfort.
- Flexible: CB3 HUSH can be folded through hinges and it is very flexible if anyone needs to pack it for traveling.
- Maximum playback time: It gives you almost 15 hours of playback time when fully charged which is sufficient for any journey.
- Perfect noise cancellation: As already discussed it provide active noise cancellation (ANC). So it is perfect for those peoples who travel on subways regularly
- Connectivity issue: Some users faced the connectivity issue when they tried to connect CB3 HUSH with their device. So, it has connectivity issue with some devices (Not with every device)
- No manual provided: There is no any user manual is provided with this headphone. SO, you may face few problems initially
Nothing is perfect in this world, every device had pros and cons. Now you are familiar with all the pros and cons of CB3 HUSH Wireless Bluetooth Headphone and you can easily sense that this headphone has everything that a music lover wants. In CB3 HUSH right ear cup contains three buttons which can perform multi-functions directly like controlling music, making or receiving phone calls, etc. It is one of the best over the ear Headphone. Also, have a look on Best Bass Headphones.
14. Skullcandy Hesh 2 Wireless Headphones
Skullcandy Hesh 2 Bluetooth Wireless Headphones have hit the market with a mind blowing response. With no compromise on the sound quality, Skullcandy brings you the best version of Bluetooth wireless headphones. With the high-quality sound reduction, it is easy to carry and lightweight. It has a good bass range and solid upper range as well.
The Skullcandy headphones design the best kind at the cheapest price. It has low impedance and high sensitivity. Needs less power in comparison to other headphones in the same range. It is well compatible with all smartphones, mp3 devices, iPods, iPads, etc. It would not require an amplifier for better listening. It can produce a good range of pitches, this is possible by reading the frequency response of the headphones. Most of the music falling within 20-2000 kHz will be of premium quality. It has a low-end frequency response and closed operating principle.
This enables the headphones to contain strong bass and best for listening heavy metal, pop and rock music. It is made using neodymium magnet just like all other headphones. It has a diameter of 2in and is quite big in order to improve the sound quality. Due to the material used in making this headphone. It is lightweight and portable. The input of this headphone is 3.5mm, the most common in the market. The Bluetooth technology avoids wired connection, making your life easier. You can listen to device staying almost 30m away.
- Versatility: The headphones are wireless and easy to carry for the user. Due to its 3.5mm jack, it can connect to various devices ranging from smartphones, iPhones, laptops to iPods.
- Great Sound Quality: Its built is oriented in a way that improves and strengthens the sound quality. It is suitable for listening to a wide range of music from many genres.
- Excellent Customer Service: Skullcandy provides the best service and is always ready to help their customers. Their contact details are available on their website. With the guarantee, they provide their customers with quality services.
- Reasonable Price: Skullcandy Hesh 2 Bluetooth headphones are one of the best wireless headphones under 100 dollars. This is the best deal one can get within that price range.
- Not waterproof: The Skullcandy headphones are not waterproof hence a bit of water can damage the piece.
- Brittle sound: For some music pieces like instrumental or classical, the sound maybe a bit too harsh or brittle.
Being the first of its kinds, the Skullcandy Hesh 2 headphones have come into the market as a threat to all other headphones. These headphones have promising features that the user can exploit and enjoy music to its fullest. With all its pros and cons, these headphones will continue to rule the market.
15. Sennheiser HD 280 Pro Headphones
If you are a music lover and you are searching for a good headphone for you then this Sennheiser HD 280 Pro Headphones can be a good option for you. The sound quality of this headphone is seriously the same that a music lover likes to listen. It is very lightweight and very comfortable to wear. It is the best budget headphones.
There are various features of Sennheiser HD 280 Pro Headphones which make it worth buying. The attenuation of noise provided by Sennheiser HD 280 Pro Headphones is gigantic. Larger the attenuation of noise better is the headphones. The sound produced by these headphones is very accurate and linear. The cable of these headphones is single sided and tough. The earcups of these headphones are rotatable and foldable which leads to space saving carry and the earpads of these headphones are very soft which makes it comfortable to be worn.
- Compatibility: This Sennheiser HD 280 Pro is compatible with all devices, whether you have an MP3 or iPod or DVD or CD players. So, before buying you have no need to check whether it is compatible with your device or not.
- Parts are replaceable: Various parts of this headphone like ear pads or cable are user replaceable. So, there comes any issue in this then you have no need to change your headphones completely.
- Bass: Good Bass of this headphone makes it worth buying.
- Weight: The weight of this headphone is nearly half a kg, which makes it uncomfortable to wear for a long time.
- The cost of replacement: Although the parts of Sennheiser HD 280 Pro Headphones are replaceable, the cost of replacement is very high.
- Design: The design of this headphone is not very attractive. So, it is not for those who like to buy electronic devices which are good looking as well.
All things have their pros and cons, but you need to buy products according to your priorities. So, if features of this headphone are what you want in your headphones and the cons do not matter much in front of them, then you must go for Avantree Super Comfortable Bluetooth Over-Ear Headphones.
16. Photive BTH3 Bluetooth Headphones
Photive BTH3 Over-The-Ear Wireless Bluetooth Headphones are recommended to all the music fanatics that which to have an amazing experience. They have marked as one of the best over-ear bluetooth headphones under 100 dollars. Even with such low price, there is no compromise made on the quality. The headphones are accompanied with various features that will blow one’s mind.
These headphones are comfortable for users. The built is in such a way that the ear cups can rotate. Also, it has an adjustable headband. Hence one can have a decent fit. They have a hard shell case. Therefore, they stay protected. It also has a lithium-ion battery and can last up to 12 hours after charging. It gets charged very quickly. It has the 3.5 mm common audio-in jack that allows it to be used with a smartphone, laptop, iPod, etc. The protective case can work as a shield which does not let any moisture in.
- Versatility: The Bluetooth technology makes it portable and viable in all fields. It is also lightweight and can be carried anywhere. It can be used almost 30 m away from the electronic device to which it is connected.
- Excellent Sound Quality: With its diaphragm built in the best way, the sound quality of the headphones is remarkable. All kinds of music can be heard, especially pop and rock.
- Excellent Customer Service: The customer service provided by the company are also very decent. It gives you a guarantee and also a quality service in solving any problems. Repairs and replacements can be issued on contacting the customer service.
- Reasonable Price: Photive BTH3 Over-The-Ear Wireless Bluetooth Headphones are one of the great headphones under 100 dollars. This is the best deal one can get within that price range.
- Not very stylish: The Photive BTH3 due to its low budget in designing has a simple model and is not always the most attractive in its looks.
- Brittle sound: Not recommended for instrumental or classical music.
Photive BTH3 is gaining popularity in the headphones industry. It challenges its fellow companies by providing best of services with the lowest prices. Even with the low budget in designing this piece of headphone, they have not compromised on the sound quality. IT is recommended to purchase this piece of headphone.
17. Audio-Technica ATH-ANC7B
It was built up in 1962; this company is an overall gathering of organizations who works dedicatedly to give the outline, make, showcasing, and dissemination of critical thinking sound gear. Audio-Technica now makes elite earphones, microphones, remote frameworks or wireless system devices, blenders, as well as electronic items for home and expert, utilize. I can say that with these features, it is one of the best noise canceling headphones under $100.
These extremely soft and lightweight conservative earphones boost the hardware that viable diminishes diverting outside unwanted noises and sounds by 90% while offering the unrivaled sound quality that has made Audio-Technica an overall pioneer in electro-acoustic innovation. These headphones help you to feel refreshed even after a long flight or after working in a loud office and you can finally discover peace which these pair of handsets.
it is very lightweight and small crease level design which is perfect for travel completely with all incorporated gadgets. It has a 1.4-inch adapter and particular carrier connector or adapter which you can use with in-flight simulation frameworks. A nice carrier case is also provided alongside this headphone. Audio-Technica has also designed comfortable and soft ear cups with liberally padded cushioning and a shape that fits effortlessly over any ear. The dimension of this product is 20.8 x 6.4 x 27.9 cm and the total weight is 476 gram. It requires 2AAA batteries.
- It is less expensive than the other headphones with this noise canceling technology in it.
- It has effective noise canceling technology in it which helps you to get away from the unwanted sounds of this world.
- It is very compact and can be folded easily to carry it anywhere you want.
- A case is also provided with the purchase of these headphones for a safe use of these headphones.
- Even if the battery is low and the noise cancellation application of these headphones is turned off, they can still work and play music for you a little.
- It has a firm, stable and soft ear cups as compared to the Bose ear cups which is considered very good.
- Even if it has a closed cup design, but still it leaks sound.
- To be exact, these headphones, when in fairly high volume can have sound leakage which is not preferred.
- These headphones sound OK but could have been better at such a price.
- Sometimes the sound or the music trembles at high pitches, which are not desired.
Final Verdict on Best Headphones under 100:
I must say that all of these headphones are quite good and of awesome quality. The sound output of each and every headphone is something to be admired. You may find it difficult to choose which one is the best for you as these are all quite up to the mark. In my opinion, Symphonized Wraith 2.0 is the best headphone under 100 bucks. I could buy for myself as I am a bass lover and this product provides a fairly good bass and also with a reasonable price.
The look and the design are also very good and even for an overhead headphone, it’s very comfortable and easy to wear. It fits perfectly over the head and the cushion inside the ear cups are squishy and soft which I like the most. It comes with a good case cover and can be folded flat to insert it inside the case. It’s easy to carry while traveling and can be put together inside your carry bag or suitcase as it is compact in structure. If you agree with me then you should hurry up and buy this product as soon as possible.
Headphones Buying Guide 2017
However, much great these handy devices might be, but buying them is no small deal. To get worth out of your money, there are some important points that you must pay heed to before buying headphones. This guide would help you in making an informed decision before buying a pair for yourself.
Before presuming the whole discussion on the best ways to buy headphones, let us first focus attention on various types of headphones available, so that you can make a better decision.
These are the most basic and portable ones. Each ear bud fits in your ear canal and is covered with a driver. These headphones are most famous because of their small-size and lightweight. These are the cheapest kinds and are the best headphones under 100. They are made for the ultimate fundamental purpose.
They are much bigger in size than in-ears and sit on your ear. Though they are not as portable as in-ears, yet they take pride in being much more comfortable and safe than ears.
Though safe and doesn’t pin your ear while using, they are not ideal for places with extreme outside noise cause they cannot cancel out noise.
The ear cups of these are capable of surrounding your ear fullness. Due to which they are ideal for home use. Though they are not very handy due to their size, their sound clarity, bass response, and noise cancellation make these full-size headphones so attractive.
As the name suggests, they give you freedom from those nested wires and roaming resistance. This cable-free are usually Bluetooth. Though it has its advantage still sound clarity isn’t as good as wired ones.
Noise isolation headphones are different from noise cancellation. These headphones block outside noise by creating a seal around your ear to keep the music in and other noises out. They are much cheaper that noise canceling ones, though not as useful in ruling out the noise.
These headphones are specifically for the gaming generation. These headphones are specialized in enhancing the sound quality of various aspects of games. These enrich the game with its much clearer sound and bass quality. They add the thrill to the game. In spite of the many advantages, these might not be a good choice for listening to music and entertainment purpose as they aren’t usually pocket-friendly. Also, they are specialized for gaming purposes and not for soft music enhancements.
Well, guys, these are the Best Headphones Under $100, I hope you found the perfect headphones, make sure you Share this List with your Friends on Facebook and Twitter.