Looking for the Best Gaming Headset Under $50, well you Search Ends here. Some people think that the only thing affiliated with gaming is your Personal Computer. However, if the gamer does not have a suitable headset for gaming, then he will not be able to game well. This is because, without a proper sound system, you won€™t get immersed in the game completely. Most of the gamers do not want to get very expensive headsets, and they want to get the gaming headsets that have a maximum price of $50.
Best Gaming Headset Under $50
You have lots of different options of headsets that you can buy according to your needs and requirements. You are supposed to check the features of these various types of headphones, and they decide accordingly. The prices of all the headsets mentioned above are quite reasonable, and you can afford them easily.These headphones are affordable as they are not too expensive.
Check: Best Gaming Headset Under $100.
Best Budget Gaming Headset 2017
Gaming is not just about graphics. The pictures are completed when there comes a proper sound effect. This headset made exclusively for gaming helps in delivering very high-quality audio for keeping the gamer immersed in the game€™s actions from the starting point to the finishing point. Here is the List of Best Gaming Headset Under $50:
|Best Gaming Headset Under $50||Review Score|
| HyperX Cloud Stinger
| Sades SA902 7.1
| Razer Kraken USB Headset
|Turtle Beach €“ Ear Force Recon 50||9.5|
|Logitech G230 Stereo Gaming Headset
|KingTop Computer Gaming Headset||9.3|
|Turtle Beach €“ Ear Force X12||9.1|
|AFUNTA Gaming Headset||9.0|
1. HyperX Cloud Stinger Gaming Headset
The price of HyperX Cloud Stinger Gaming Headset has a rating of 4.3/5. HyperX Cloud Stinger is considered to be the ideal gamers€™ headset that is light in weight and comfortable enough and comes up with a superior sound quality. The headset is quite convenient. The multi-platform compatibility lets the users enjoy the same type of comfort and an improved experience of audio on the personal computers or the consoles. Also Check: Best Gaming Microphone.
What We Liked
- This is a headset that is light in weight and has ear cups that can be rotated ninety degrees.
- The headset has drivers that are used for Audio precision; they are 50mm directional.
- The headset has memory foam of HyperX signature. It comes up with a steel slider that can be adjusted quickly.
- The headset ear cup has an intuitive volume control that helps in controlling the volume.
- The headset has a Swivel-to-mute technology with a noise-cancellation microphone.
2. Sades SA902 7.1 USB PC Gaming Headset
Sades is a decoding chip that has a high-performance. It comes up with USB 7.1 channel that surrounds a sound effect for the gamers of a personal computer with the light emitting diode. It lets you experience an immersive sound field of 360-degrees, and it allows you hear what you cannot even see. It has four pieces of headbands that are padded; it offers different levels to adjust its height so that it can be fit perfectly which makes it the best PC headset under $50.
What We Liked
- Sades SA902 7.1 Channel Virtual USB Surround Stereo Wired PC Gaming Headset is extremely comfortable and soft.
- It also has ear cushions that guarantee many hours of soothing.
- The Mic of the headset is also very flexible to be positioned exactly.
- The earcup design is also really appreciable.
- Its drivers can be downloaded readily.
An updated design has also come up which the earcups cover up the ears completely. It helps in cutting out the sounds from external background efficiently, and there is no annoying seashell effect that otherwise people face in other headphones. This headset is also compatible with Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, etc.
3. Razer Kraken USB Headset
This headset is undisputedly considered to be the most famous headset for eSports gaming, and it is compatible with the personal computer and Play Station 4. The sound of gunfire, voices of humans and their footsteps, the sound of the wind and everything can be heard very precisely and accurately that is about the location of the gamer. This headset has a unidirectional Mic, and it does not leave any room for any miscommunication. It produces a crystal clear, sound, and there is a balance between the sounding tones naturally.
It is very comfortable to wear the Razer Kraken. It is one of the best ps4 headsets under $50. It lets you enjoy the extended sessions of gaming. It can be adjusted completely on the head as you close it with the ear cups. It ensures an amazing fit every time you use it. It lets you unleash the beast from inside and fests the ears with the best sound quality during gaming. Also, Check Best In-Ear Headphones under $50.
What We Liked
- All the sounds in the game are heard clearly without any distortion, and this is the best part.
- The headset is considered to be customizable according to the needs of the gamer through the calibration software used.
- The Razer Kraken USB over Ear PC, Playstation 4 has been designed for increasing the comfort while gaming, i.e. the extended gaming comfort.
- The gamers can have their personalized surround audio in the cloud.
- It is no. 1 7.1 virtual sound provider as it uses Razer Synapse
- It comes up with a unidirectional analog mic and personalized audio calibration
4. Turtle Beach – Ear Force Recon 50 (Xbox, PS4, PC)
It offers a crystal clear chat with an adjustable mic that has a very high sensitivity level, and it picks up the voice of the user clearly and loudly. The mic can also be removed while watching something or listening to any of the sound effects or music. Overall rating is fine, but it is considered to be one of the best Xbox One headset under $50.
What We Liked
Turtle Beach – Ear Force Recon 50 is light in weight and comfortable to wear and use. It can be utilized for playing sound or music for hours without any discomfort. It comes up with very high-quality speakers, i.e. 40mm. It lets you listen up to each, and every crisp of the audio and even the lowest sounds can be heard easily while using it. It has convenient controllers that can be operated easily; the mute button for the mic is right near the tips of the fingers.
- The headset is compatible with some devices like XBox, Playstation 4 Pro, PC, Mac, etc.
- The devices are supposed to have a 3.5mm connection.
- If you like to game on Xbox, Turtle Beach can be the best choice.
The feature of Recon 50 is the latest one, and it makes the headset light in weight, and the controllers are also quite appreciable because they allow you to perform any of the actions comfortably. As the Mic is adjustable, so it can be easily removed as well when it does not need to be used while watching a movie or listening to anything.
5. Logitech G230 Stereo Gaming Headset with Mic
Logitech G230 Stereo Gaming Headset offers a great quality stereo sound that is perfect for gaming. There are cloth earpads that are very soft as well as durable, and they help in maintaining the lightweight design of the headset. There is a folding mic that is also supposed to be a noise-cancelling boom. It helps in reducing the noise from the background for clear pick-up of voice. It can also be rotated as required.
What We Liked
There are provided on cable controllers of sound. The switch to mute the mic and the volume dial are very near to hand so that you can adjust everything according to your requirements. The headset can be used with different operating systems like Windows 7 and 8, Linux, etc. The gaming technology used in this headset is the Logitech G230 Stereo.
- The design of the headset is very light in weight; it makes it comfortable for the user to wear the headset without any discomfort.
- Sometimes you just forget that you are wearing something on your head, as it is comfortable enough.
- Stereo sound is provided by the headset and it offers cloth earcup pads that come up with a performance sport.
- The lightweight design and the adjustable noise-cancelling mic makes the headset one of the favorite accessories for the gamers.
- It has Flexible swivel earcups and On-cable sound controllers.
6. KingTop Computer Gaming Headset for PS4, Xbox One
It is one of the best Xbox headsets under 50 and is the favorite choice of most of the gamers. Lightest in weight: If you are tired of wearing very heavy headphones while gaming then KingTop Computer Gaming Headset can be the best choice for you. You can try this newest design and you will not be disappointed. It is a weightless headset for gaming and it ensures the users to fully enjoy playing the game On PS4, Xbox1, etc.
It provides a new experience as it offers omnidirectional mic that can also be retracted. It lets you speak clearly even from a distance and it is quite different from a number of similar types of headsets in many ways. It lets you adjust the mic in different ways, i.e. both vertically and horizontally so that you can enjoy the conversion completely while playing the game.
What We Liked
- It has a soft headband made up of silicone that helps in improving the system of self-adjustment.
- There is a research according to which most of the headphones used for gaming have a headband that is made of plastic and there is no proper function of self-adjustment.
- It means that those headsets are of no use for the gamers who have comparatively a bigger head.
- This type of headband also has a possibility to break up easily.
- But KingTop Computer Gaming Headset for PS4 has solved these types of problems.
There are unique controllers provided that are used for adjusting the volume. The design of the headset is quite scientific. There are controllers numbered from 1 to 12 and they can be adjusted easily according to your desire. It should be noted that the volume should be increased as the number increases. The best part of the product is that it comes up with one year warranty. This headset works for the Xbox one with a Microsoft Adapter. You can try using KingTop Computer Gaming Headset for PS4 and experience the best quality sound.
7. Turtle Beach – Ear Force X12
It used a technology that offers an amplified audio. This amplified audio helps in enhancing the sounds of the game for providing an immersive experience to a greater extent. The in-line amplifier gives a quick access to the controllers of the headset. There is a variable booster for the bass that helps in adding depth as well as a realm to the audio of the games. There is a monitor for the mic that allows the gamers to hear their own voices in the headphone so that shouting can be avoided.
What We Liked
The headset is powered by USB and there is no need for batteries. Turtle Beach – Ear Force X12 is considered to be a definitive headphone set particularly for the gamers who want to seek a very amazing sound system during gaming.
- It provided a crystal clear sound communication and the level of comfort is also enhanced in it.
- It has massive speakers of 50mm that deliver a superior sound quality.
- The technology of in-line amplifier has its own advantages and it puts the user in control while giving a quick access to the volume controllers.
- The option of variable bass lets you experience the sound effects in a more realistic way.
- If you are really interested in gaming, you would definitely go for such type of headset.
8. AFUNTA Gaming Headset (PS4, PC)
There is a precision driver of 40mm and it brings a vivid type of sound field. The clarity of sound can be noticed clearly and the feeling of sound shock in also very visible while using the AFUNTA Gaming Headset. There is an amazing isolation of ambient noise. There is a combo connector for the headphone and the mic that can be used when the mic is plugged in the hole of the mic or when the headphone is plugged in the hole of the headphone.
What We Liked
The earmuffs that are used come up with a skin-friendly material that is usually leather. The super soft pads make it more comfortable to wear the headphones for a long time. There are glaring LEDs that are designed for the headset€™s ear cups; they highlight the game€™s atmosphere.
- This headset is suitable for PS4, Tablets, iPhone, Laptops, etc.
- It can also be used with the universal computers as well.
- There is a braided wire with a durable tensile stress; it helps in effectively reducing the resistance externally.
- The Velcro cable tie helps in preventing the twining of line.
The line is supposed to be equipped with a particular controller that can be rotated. It makes the headset more convenient to be used. It is to be noticed that AFUNTA Gaming Headset is not a universal serial bus headset. The universal serial bus interface is just used for giving a power supply to the system of LEDs. There is no need for a driver and a plug and play system. This headset also comes up with one year warranty.
9. Jeecoo JC-G1000 PC Gaming Headset
The Jeecoo JC-G1000 Stereo Over-ear Gaming Headset is supposed to be compatible with personal computers, but it cannot be used with PS3, Play Station 4, Xbox 360, Xbox One, etc. So that is a con. There is a USB jack that is used to power the LEDs only. One of the jacks is Red, and it is for mic, and the other one is green that is for audio.
What We Liked
There is an adopting driver with a high precision of 50mm. The sound field of the headset is amazing, and it offers you a crystal clear sound. The positioning accuracy is also according to the requirements. There are properly padded earmuffs that help in cutting down the noise from the background, making it one of the best gaming headphones under $50.
- The bright LEDs are used on the earcups.
- They are supposed to be used for highlighting the game€™s atmosphere.
- The colors of these LEDs are attractive, and they look great especially when there is no light in your surroundings.
- There is a memory cushion that has a thickness of 20mm below the bridge of the head.
The earmuffs are skin-friendly, and they are made up of leather. They are soft and help in reducing the sweat. They can be worn perfectly even if they are to be used for a long time. The mic of the headset is omnidirectional, and it is inflected in 360 degrees. It can be adjusted very quickly and conveniently, and everything is quite easy to control.
10. SADES A60/OMG PC Headphones
There are closed earcups that are designed in such a way that they cover up the ears entirely so that the external sound gets cuts off easily and effectively and you do not have to suffer from any annoying external noise that is technically called as the seashell effect.
It is not compatible with the consoles of Play Station and Xbox. It has a very sensitive mic and it is driver-free and is suitable for any kind of audio devices that have a USB port.
What We Liked
- The noise cancellation property of this headset is also very appreciable.
- This headset is compatible with different operating systems like Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows Vista, etc.
- The microphone of the headset is also of high quality, and it is durable enough to be used for a long time.
- It can be adjusted easily, and it does not get cracked while being adjusted.
There is an external audio control system that includes some features. The headset can be fit easily and comfortably as it is made of specific foam like material that is soft and it does not make you feel any discomfort.
So, guys hope you found your nest Best Gaming Headset Under 50 bucks on this list, make sure you share this with Fellow Gamers. Peace Out!