Looking for the Best Earbuds Under $100 bucks? Well, I have put together Some of the Best In-Ear Headphones Under 100 dollars, which is quite economical. However, to choose the best one out there that suits you, requires some expert advice and analysis. There are certain parameters to look for which determine if an earphone stands above the rest in quality and efficiency. Here are a few qualities that should be considered.
You should carefully check the external design of the earphones. Among all the seemingly amazing designs, they may be only a few that perfectly fit in your ears. They are the ones made for you.
Distortion and noise are two factors every music lover would hate when they are deeply engrossed in listening to one of their favorite songs. Under cost considerations.
The Best Earbuds Under 100 are the ones that are also equipped with proper external noise isolation systems and Great Performance.
Best Earbuds Under $100
The quality, pitch, treble, and other variations must be carefully observed. A great headphone should provide the user with crystal clear distinctive sounds with a stunning bass and great clarity.
Every listener anticipates longevity and durability of their headphones when they choose one. The earbuds should be checked if they are resistant to minor damages. Although the price may be cheap, to be called as one among the Top Earbuds Under 100 in 2017, it should be strong and resistant to damage. You can also Check Best Bass Earbuds and Most Durable Earbuds.
|Best Earbuds Under $100||Rating|
(Out of 10)
|FiiO EX1 Nanotech Titanium In-Ear Monitors|
|Klipsch R6i In-Ear Headphones||9.7|
|Bose SoundSport In-Ear Headphones|
(Best In Class)
|TaoTronics Active Noise Canceling Earbuds||9.3|
|1MORE Triple Driver||9.1|
|ISOtunes Noise Isolating Bluetooth Earbuds||9.4|
|Sony MDRXB50AP Extra Bass Earbud||9.0|
|MEE audio M6 PRO||8.7|
Factors Considered to Rank these Awesome Earbuds:
Earbuds can be rated above other if it can be extensively used with any other device out there. The flexibility in usage as well as compatibility matter a lot and should be properly checked when you scourge for the perfect earphones.
The cost in another vital factor. With the headphones industry expanding rapidly, different companies may offer versatile features for the same price. When you look for the best one under 100 dollars, you should not forget to compare your chosen product with all other products with the same price.
Special features like remote controllability and wireless connectivity are sure to enhance your experience but it must be ensured that they do not compromise the other features. Everything comes with a price.
Customer service is one thing that many fail to consider. The best ones are generally the ones whose companies give excellent customer service to ensure their product’s promised features work as expected. Companies that strive for customer satisfaction more than simply making a profit ultimately develop some of the most stunning models.
Best In-Ear Headphones Under $100 of 2017
As the current audio systems industry is blooming with a lot of new companies coming into the scene and with countless options around, it may be quite difficult to make a timely choice. Browsing through product reviews can give you a clear picture of the utilities and worth of each headphone that catches your interest. The epic factor of a headphone can be realized only after it has been used for a prolonged time. Here is the List of Top Earbuds You can Buy Under 100 Dollars:
1. Shure SE215-K Sound Isolating Earphones
SE215-K is an amazing sound isolating earphone by Shure with many impressive features to offer. It has got the single dynamic Micro driver type of speaker. The technology of sound isolation provides prevention of the outside noise from interference with the sound. It has the capacity of noise prevention of 37 dB.The earbuds being lightweight has optimized the angle of the nozzle which makes it rest comfortably in the ear.
The cable will not get in the way due to the over-the-ear design of earphone. Customization or replacement is easy with the cable reinforced with Kevlar. The lock-snap mechanism in the MMCX connector allows all over rotation for a natural fit. For the comfortable fit the sleeves are available in three sizes (Small, Medium, and Large). With a good fit, the sound isolation, as well as bass quality, maximizes.
- Reasonable price: You get this Magnificent In-Ear Headphone Under 100 dollars, and along with that an additional kit.
- Excellent customer service: The company provides the best customer service to learn more about the customers’ opinion on their products.
- Works perfectly well: The noise rejection by the foam sleeves works perfectly, and the over-the-ear design cable remains tangle free.
- Convenience at its best: The three sized sleeves give you the option to choose the best fit in your ear for good sound quality.
- Overwhelming bass: The sound isolation is superb, but one con of this earphone is its overwhelming bass.
- Awkward fit: The process of putting it in-ear and over the ear design is somewhat awkward for users.
- Physical size: The overall size of the case becomes larger than other earphones.
Final Comments: It is an excellent purchase which you buy under your Budget, for the people who prefer the good bass quality. And it has good sound isolating property as well. The people purchasing this would not be disappointed with the money spent on it.
2. FiiO EX1 Nanotech Titanium Diaphragm In-Ear Monitors
The company FiiO designs high-quality in-ear monitors at a favorable price and with good quality sound. The FiiO EX1 In-Ear Monitors is one of their most liked products. It’s one of the best in-ear headphones under $100, and it comes with Hybrid and Heir style tips in Small, Large and Medium sizes, a hard carrying case, 1/8” adapter, and shirt chip. The cable is coated with TPE and made up of OFC reinforced with Kevlar. It shall consist of the combination of stainless steel and milled duralumin for suppressing unwanted resonance; it is quite springy and well-built.
The in-ear monitor has a shallow fit which makes it comfortable and it comes with three types of tips and in three different sizes as well. The delivered sound has a natural tonality and good details along with excellent sound staging. Bass is not bad; the treble is bright, good timbre and more than average midrange.
- Build: The build of EX1 is the greatest advantage which provides well prevention from the not required resonance.
- Sound: The sound signature is perfectly balanced and detailed as well for the price.
- Price: The price is the most attractive factor for all the useful accessories and sound quality available with EX1.
- Poor isolation: The noise gets mingled with the sound quickly; the quality of isolation is not good due to its half-open design.
- Springy cables: The wires are pliable which causes some microphonics, and it is slippery due to the TEM covering.
Final Comments: There may be some cons of the EX1, but for the price, it is better than other in-ear-monitors with the same price. The purchasers of this earphone can rely on its more than average sound quality and good build.
3. Klipsch R6i In-Ear Headphones
Klipsch R6i is a classic earphone at a decently affordable price. Fabricated by the pioneering audio company Klipsch, it is often considered as one among the Great In-Ear Headphones Under 100, it is a multipurpose headphone deserving its price. Available in different colors, the black version costs a little more for its sleek layout.This unique design for ear tips is in fact licensed. They are precise in shape to perfectly fit into the user’s ears.
They also provide noise cancellation effect and prevent any external inconvenience to the ear. It is a matter of distress for any music lover when it comes to the headphones cable which often twists and coils and makes a mess. That is no longer the case in R6i. The cable is very stiff enabling easy usage and transportation. The headphone is equipped with an advanced control unit. This gives the user flexible control to change music tracks or start and stop a playlist.
- Comfort: The product succeeds in providing the much-needed comfort to the user. Even prolonged use of the headphones causes no discomfort or irritation to the user.
- The Bass is pretty good: This is ideal for those anticipating for some great bass. The quality of sound in mid and high range is appreciable.
- Excellent Treble: The Treble can be rated fantastic. The sound is crystal clear. There is minimal noise disturbance.
- The Headphone Cable: It can sometimes be a cause of discomfort. At times it may feel to be stiffer than required.
- Unwanted Distortion: Significantly observable at very high volumes, there are some inconsistencies with the bass. Not recommended for those looking for the finest experience.
Final Comments: Manufactured with Aluminum metal, this is considerably lightweight and very comfortable for general use. It is easily one of the Best Earphones Under 100. It is a perfect model for those who can overlook the slight inaccuracies that surround it.
4. Bose SoundSport In-Ear Headphones
These exotic headphones are designed by American audio systems manufacturing company, Bose Corporation. They provide clear audio to the users when connected to various compatible media devices. Certain features of these unique headphones place it as one among the Best Earbuds 2017. Designed targeting sports fanatics, this device fulfills its objectives to an estimated level.
The headphones come in 5 unique colors to satisfy your taste. Users can pick from exotic colors varying from power red to neon blue. Buyers are provided with a comfortable and strong case to store their headphones and for easy transportation. A convenient microphone is equipped which enables users to answer calls on the move. It also provides control to switch between various music tracks.
- Environment Resistance: The headphones can handle some extent of rough usage. They are unaffected by sweat and general weather conditions.
- Perfect Fitting: The earbuds are sketched such that they conveniently fit your ears. They will not fall off even during any rigorous dynamic activity.
- Well Equitable Sound: The quality of sound is uncompromisingly satisfying with smooth synchronization in all types of sound styles.
- Could have been Cheaper: Although the cost lies under $100, for the features provided, it could have been cheaper as compared to its counterparts.
- Incompetent Noise Proofing: Often, the external sounds and noises from the surroundings may disturb the user experience of quality music.
Final Comments: The design is very suitable for the users who indulge in a lot of sports activities and would want to enjoy melodious music on the run. For specific usage and for keen listeners who wish perfection in detail of treble and bass, it may not be recommended. However, the headphones stand out in the market as a popular choice among a certain audience.
5. TaoTronics Active Noise Canceling Earbuds
TaoTronics Active Noise Canceling Headphones is a wired earphone that is compatible with all devices that have an audio jack. The earphones which come with the phone are fine but for every music lover the experience is just not enough and they yearn for something richer. The headphone does not disappoint.
It packs all the goodness of an amazing earphone with good bass. This earphone is definitely among the contenders of a good earphone. An additional feature of the headphone is the amazing noise canceling technology that reduces all the noise from the background to give an enriched music experience.
The headphone offers a 15 hours continuous audio due to its 140 mAh battery and it is one of the best batteries offered in the price range. We all hate the fact that the earphones get tangled in your pocket. Well, that is prevented by the carry case that is provided along with the earphone.
The earphone is provided with a 55-inch audio cable which is sufficient for any earphone. The 55-inch cable play/pause, volume adjustment, and track selection buttons. The earphone has a 3.5 mm jack that is compatible with all the phones and mp3 players available in the market. The earphone is capable of canceling all the background noises for a better music experience. The headphone cancels up to 30dB of noise from the surroundings.
- Powerful bass: The bass of the headphone is very high and powerful. It amplifies the sound in a very good way which is a treat for all the music lovers.
- Great Sound Quality: The sound quality of the earphone is good due to the increased size of the driver. Drivers are usually in the size of 8mm but this earphone is packed with a 10mm driver. It has one of the best sound qualities in one of the best noise canceling under 100.
- Metal body: The earphone has a sturdy metal body for better battery consumption.
- Reasonable Price: The pricing of the product is very reasonable.
- Large earpieces: The earpiece is very large and can become uncomfortable after long use. The large size can be a problem as it causes ear problems after prolonged use.
Final Comments: TaoTronics Active Noise Canceling Headphones is definitely one of the best ear buds under 100 dollars and it is worth the buy.
6. Sennheiser Momentum In-Ear
This is a high-quality headphone if one wants to purchase the best sounding earbuds under 100. They have gained the fame and positive reviews from critic due to their sleek exterior look and a perfect bass range.They provide high quality, clear sound with no interference. The headphones are so small, that they are virtually invisible.
They are very comfortable in the ear and are available for all ear sizes. They can rotate through 15 degrees inside your ears without causing any harm. The body is built with stainless steel which prevents it from damage. There is a vacuum created through the steel that transfers excellent sound by creating a tunnel. The body is weightless and very handy to carry around.
- Very affordable: This is the most affordable In-Ear headphones.
- Small size: The headphones are manageable and easy to carry around. They have less weight which enables their use during various activities like jogging.
- Integrated microphone: It has an inbuilt microphone in both Android and IOs versions which enables users to make phone calls. That is also an important reason that these earphones are qualified as the perfect earbuds under 100.
- Automatic remote control system: It has a cable that minimizes tangling of the earphones and also a remote control system which has three buttons. This facility is available for iPhones.
- Low range of usability: These headphones are usable only with MP3 players. As they do not have a wide frequency they cannot be connected or used with sophisticated amplifier systems.
- High sensitivity: They are highly sensitive and give a bad response if exposed to too high frequency. The chances of static are high.
Final Comments: The Sennheiser Momentum In-Ear headphones are the one of the best in the market. They are cheap and affordable for a person whose primary interest is to listen to music and make calls. These may not be usable for highly technical amplifiers. Buyers can be assured of warranty and services. The entire kit includes the headphones, an ear adapter set (that makes the headphones available for all sizes) and a premium carrying case. These are the Best Earbuds Below 100 that a person can purchase to enjoy music.
7. 1MORE Triple Driver In-Ear Headphones
These are newly introduced one of a kind, With their powerful and innovative design, these headphones are extremely gaining fame since their launch. They have a separate dynamic driver along with two armatures. These carefully engineered headphones give you the best ever musical experience. These headphones are built with maximum space between the cords and the ears. They have provided Kevlar reinforced cables. There is no static disturbance and the listeners have the pleasure of clean sound.
They are hence popularly known as the Best Seller Earbuds on Amazon. They are carefully structured with two armature drivers and a single dynamic driver. This provides a snug fit for every listener. The earphones have an inbuilt remote and microphone for Android and iPhones. The aluminum body gives a neat and sophisticated.
- Rich sound: They provide an excellent sound quality with no interference to the listeners, especially for pop music.
- Portable: They can be easily carried around and the body resists damage.
- Comfortable: They have an angular fit in the ears which make them very comfortable.
- Bad Jazz quality: Jazz music is not so well received by these headphones as the jazz quality is low.
- Loose parts: The parts tend to fall off and are loosely fitted in some cases.
Final Comments: 1MORE Triple Driver In-Ear Headphones are one of the Best In-Ear Headphones Under the Price of $100. They provide high quality, no static music experience to the listeners. They have an aesthetic look and excellent body structure.
8. ISOtunes Noise Isolating Bluetooth Earbuds
ISOtunes Noise Isolating Bluetooth Earbuds is a wired earphone that is compatible with all devices that have an audio jack. The earphones which come with the phone are fine but for every music lover the experience is just not enough and they are ready to invest in a better earphone for an enriched music experience.
ISOtunes Noise Isolating Bluetooth Earbuds does not disappoint. It packs all the goodness of an amazing earphone with an amazing noise cancellation. This earphone is definitely among the contenders of the best earphone. It is one of the best ear buds under 100 dollars.
The sound quality of the earphone depends on the impedance. Lower impedance is found on lower end earphones, The ISOtunes Noise Isolating Bluetooth Earbuds is such an earphone with lower impedance. Higher sensitivity is found in the earphone which is common in all the low- end headphones. The impedance and the sensitivity are main factors which determine the sound quality of the earphone. Higher the sensitivity, higher the sound quality.
- Noise cancellation: The earphone is capable of canceling all the background noises for a better music experience. The headphone cancels up to 40dB of noise from the surroundings. It is one of the best in ear headphones under 100.
- Good Sound Quality: Due to the high sensitivity, the sound quality is pretty good in this earphone which is a rare thing in a headphone of this price range
- Reasonable Price: The pricing of the product is very reasonable, given the quality of the bass that is found in the earpiece.
- Battery: The battery life is lesser compared to the other headphones in the price range of below hundred dollars.
Final Comments: ISOtunes Noise Isolating Bluetooth Earbuds are definitely one of the best ear buds under 100 dollars and it has the best noise canceling features for the price range.
9. Sony MDRXB50AP Extra Bass Earbud
Sony MDRXB50AP Extra Bass Earbud is an affordable best quality headphones developed by Sony company. It provides High definition sound quality. Its sleek design and strong bass add up to its attractiveness. It also consists of neodymium magnet that provides best audio experience to the listener. Sony MDRXB50AP Extra Bass Earbuds are probably Best Bass Earbuds Under 100.
Sony MDRXB50AP Extra Bass Earbuds provide the HD quality sound to the listener. What makes it provide such an excellent sound experience is it’s super soft hybrid silicone earbuds and powerful neodymium magnet that not only provide listening comfort but also enhances sound performance. These are the Best In-Ear Headphones Under 100.
Users can enjoy amazing, soul thriving, enhanced HD-quality sound experience with the extra bass feature. Sony MDRXB50AP Extra Bass Earbuds consist of an inbuilt microphone and inline remote that facilitates attending calls. It helps the listener to pick up and cut the call without touching the device. Sony MDRXB50AP Extra Bass Earbuds’ is available in black color and blue/ gray and white color combination, such contrasting and elegant colors make headphones look stylish and cool.
- Great sound quality: The users can enjoy HD quality sound after buying Sony MDRXB50AP Extra Bass Earbuds.
- Extra Bass: Sony MDRXB50AP Extra Bass Earbuds comes with an extra bass feature that provides audio experience to the listeners at a whole new level.
- Reasonable price: Sony MDRXB50AP Extra Bass Earbuds.
- Proper Care: Users need to take care of headphones every time they carry them with themselves.
- Short Cable: Users need to keep their device like mobile or tablet near to them as MEE audio M6 PRO earphones have short cables.
Final Comments: Sony MDRXB50AP Extra Bass Earbuds are the stylish and best quality earbuds that provide HD-quality audio experience to listeners, manufactured by Sony Company. Its affordable & its worth of buying.
10. MEE audio M6 PRO In-Ear Monitors
MEE audio M6 PRO the latest and best earphone manufactured by MEE Company which enhances the sound quality experience of the listener. It provides High definition sound quality. Its super stylish design and HD quality sound add up to its attractiveness. It consists of an ultrathin 5um diaphragm and aluminum voice coil which provides super clarity to the listener.
MEE audio M6 PRO provides the HD quality sound to the listener. What makes it deliver such an excellent sound experience is its ultrathin 5um diaphragm and aluminum voice coil that enhances sound performance. It consists of MIC and Remote which ease the user to pick up and cut the calls, which makes it one of the best earbuds under 100.
It helps the listener to pick up and cut the call without touching their mobile phones or tablets. MEE audio M6 PRO has detachable cables that can be separated from earbuds. It has an in-ear design that blocks and isolates the noise from outside. Moreover, memory foam ear tips enhance noise cancellation for a greater audio experience to listeners.
- High-Quality Sound: The users can experience HD quality sound after buying MEE audio M6 PRO earphones.
- 1 Year Manufacturer’s warranty: MEE audio M6 PRO earphones come with 1-year manufacturer’s warranty.
- Short Cable: Users need to keep their device like mobile or tablet near to them as MEE audio M6 PRO earphones have short cables.
- Earbuds can be stolen: Users need to take care of MEE audio M6 PRO earbuds, as its earbuds are detachable.
Final Comments: MEE audio M6 PRO is super cool and superior quality earphones that provide HD-quality audio experience to listeners, manufactured by MEE Company. Moreover, its reasonable price of just $50 enhances the buyer’s attractiveness of buying it.