The best computer speakers under $100 right in front of you!
Have you bought a new desktop, laptop or any other electronic gadget recently and you are not satisfied with its sound quality? Is it too low for you? Are you a big music lover and you opt for loud music to pull you away from the rest of the world? If you do, then you must be searching for a right speaker for your desktop, laptop or anything else from which you want the sound to amplify. Although the computer uses computer speakers for audio purposes but you can also use it with other devices. So here we are to present you the best PC under 100 dollars so that you can easily choose the one for you. But before that let me tell you a little about these computer speakers.
Best Computer Speakers Under $100
There are many speakers to choose from so here are different types of computer speakers so ease things for you a little. There are many types of speakers presently coming up on the market. But they are differentiated by number, the first part of the number tells us the number of satellite speakers and the number after the point or decimal gives us the information about the number of subwoofers present in the speakers.
It is up to the buyer that how much money he is willing to spend to buy these monitors and can be used as determining the factor to get your best speaker in your budget. A 2-speaker framework is a standout amongst the most widely recognized sorts of speaker setups. It gives us medium quality sound and doesn’t consume up any room.
Best PC Speakers Under $100
After reading all this you must be confused that what to buy and what not to buy. Isnt it? So here is the list of the pros and cons of the best desktop speakers under $100 which will surely help you to make a correct decision according to your choice and preference. So, Here is the List of Best Speakers for Computers Under 100 Bucks:
1. Bose Companion 2 Series III Multimedia Speakers
Bose is an American company with produces audio devices like earphones, headphones, and speakers. Bose Companion 2 Series III Multimedia Speakers is one of the best affordable speakers by Bose who will surely impress you. With the two compact speakers, you can easily listen to music or video and play games with high digital quality sound which is very well crafted by the Bose engineer. It doesnt take much space and produces natural sound for a better hearing with its TrueSpace stereo digital processing circuitry. Can be counted as one of the best 2.1 speakers under $100for you.
- It provides a very clear and nice sound with high quality even in the highest of the volume.
- The speakers have a matte fabric feel rather than hardcover finish which quite hard to touch.
- The volume controls feel very smooth to monitor and is present in the right speaker.
- The power adapter is quite useful and easy to handle as it is a very long wire which makes the range of the speaker more.
- The power adapter also does not have any power brake device which is preferable and is easy to carry.
- It is quite good and best desktop speakers under 100 dollars.
- There is only a volume control button in it, no base control or level control operating button is present in it.
- You must have an equalizer on your source device for your desired controls, or else it wont make any significant base change in your sounds or music.
2. Mackie CR Series CR3 – 3″
Mackie is a company of the United States which specializes in making professional recording and music equipment and especially used in a music studio for these purposes. The Mackie CR Series CR3 – 3″creative reference multimedia speakers, are the excellent product for recording home videos or sounds and provide good sound like a home theater. It is made with best components and provides an easy control for the users in any work. It gives studio-quality sound and features which are quite appreciable. These are absolutely one of the best speakers under $100.
- The output drivers are of good quality and are has a soft touch to it which is quite good.
- The design looks very fresh and attractive.
- The frequency range of this product is magnificent. The sound does not get distorted or wrong even in the highest or lowest volume of the speaker.
- The volume knob can be switched in either of the speakers while placing it on your table which is convenient for both right-handed and left-handed speakers.
- The power cable is also quite long which provides a better range of the placement for the speakers which is quite convenient for the users.
- Good base for the base lovers or music lovers.
- There are few complaints about the base to be not so perfect but is manageable.
- It is suitable for recording and stuff but if you are the listener kind of person and not the recording type, then you can get much better speakers than this for the same price.
3. Logitech Z333 80 Speakers
Logitech International is a Swiss company that makes electronic devices, computer, and mobile products as well. Logitech has introduced good speakers in a low-budget which has great sound quality and also has many good features. It can be used on a PC or mac and also has a cabled or wired connection for volume control. It also has a unit for headphones which is one of the good attributes of this product. It is a 2.1 Speakers and quite good for its price. All the attributes of the best speakers under 100 dollars are present in this speaker. It has 80 watts peak power (40W RMS) which makes the sound very clear in high and low volumes as well.
- The volume is quite powerful and even after playing many loud kind of music on it wont feel irritated as it happens when you listen to other low-quality speakers which crack up the high-pitched sound. The sound is very clear and noise free.
- There is also a bass control in the speakers which is adjustable. When you turn on the subwoofer, the bass enhances the sound quality of the music.
- The subwoofer is front facing, and these speakers have a decent bass quality to it which is liked by the music lovers.
- As the volume control is wired, it can be easily accessed, and there is also a port for headphones and earphones if you want to listen privately and not loudly.
- Can be connected to many devices excluding computers like laptops, televisions, gaming console, etc.
- Even if the cost is less, the material and the quality of the speakers does not look cheap at all.
- Cables are not much longer and can create a mess.
- The cables are fixed, and there is not much flexibility in it.
- It cant go too loud as you will feel as if you will harm the speakers.
4. Edifier R1280T Powered Bookshelf Speakers
Edifier is a major company producing sound systems and products which are sold worldwide in over 70 countries. They make speakers and headphones for both loud and private music. Edifier has demonstrated on numerous occasions that they are experts in beauty and design without tradeoff of sound quality. These have consolidated a retro and old wooden look with a cutting edge feeling of sound quality. They are surely one of the best pc speakers under 100 dollars. These multimedia speakers have a wood case look, and dim speaker flame broils and is a perfect setup for any gadget that has an RCA or AUX association. Interface effectively with your personal computer, phone, LED or LCD TV and many different gadgets.
- It has great connectivity as there is two AUX input port in the speakers which allow you to use two devices at the same time which makes it less mess and easy to handle.
- A port for 3.5mm jack headphone and is also provided or an RCA output.
- The sound is quite clear and natural for a speaker and gives an excellent feel the music playing in it.
- The design is quite great with the classic wood like texture in the outer shell of the speakers which is quite admirable.
- The sound produced is quite versatile, and the sound does not crack in high volumes.
- The tuning is quite smooth and the wireless remote technology is very handy.
- The cables and the remote looks a little cheap.
- The wood texture in the outline of the speakers feels a little plastic like.
- The cables are not that long and can create placement problems.
5. Genius SW-G2.1 2000 2.1 Speakers
Genius is company creates computer related devices and has a wide range in it like PC products, mouse, keyboard, mobile phones, and accessories. Lately, Genius SW-G2.1 2000 2.1 Channel 45 Watts speakers is an extremely good speaker. It has a wooden closed 3D shape of a subwoofer, two satellites, and a somewhat huge regulator box rather than the typical remote. Everything is encased in the dark and of course, the tacky style will be loved by the gamers. The physical forms of the satellite set are somewhat unique. The yield force of this device is evaluated at 45 watts. The best desktop speakers under 100 dollars for gamers.
- The bass response of the speakers is awesome and there is also a volume control as well as bass control button to increase or decrease it according to your choice. After you adjust it properly the music will sound very good.
- It is not very expensive for such a high quality product.
- The setup is quite easy, and you can use it comfortably.
- The satellites are small and compact which is very handy to place.
- The lovers of gaming will applaud the design of the speakers.
- There can be few noises produced which are undesirable.
- The wiring quality does not seem so good.
- No remote control is provided in this speakers setup.
- The subwoofer handles Even the midrange.
6. Creative GigaWorks T20 Series II 2.0 Speakers
Innovative Technology Limited is a company created and introduced in Singapore and is a major producer of electronic and PC gadgets. These GigaWorks T20s from Creative speak to the absolute best that the organization brings to the table since the GigaWorks brand is put something aside for just the best. The quality of the product is reflected in the design, which is smooth and eye-getting. Every speaker includes a mid/low range driver and a high range tweeter and thus, they’re colossal. The front facing part of every speaker is done in brilliant dim metallic dark plastic, with adjusted corner. One of the good computer speakers under $100 for you. In front of the speakers, there is a volume and treble control and a port for 3.5mm jack is also provided in this speakers for comfy connection of MP3 player.
- The classy look of the product is quite appealing even for its big size.
- The sound quality is splendid for such a price.
- The bass and treble control are good, and the product looks very luxurious even for its price.
- The design is very sleek and neat which is very much liked by the customers.
- The controls of these speakers feel smooth and healthy.
- The power cable is small and lessens the range of placing the speakers.
- No remote control for these speakers.
7. Cyber Acoustics 2.1 Computer Speakers
Intense, clear and effective sound, listing at the top of the line three-piece media PC gaming framework with clear highs and powerful bass execution. It is in an adjusted wood bureau, subwoofer ingrains an intense, profound, clean solid experience regardless of what kind of music you tuning in to. Outfitted with a helpful framework control pod to operate the speakers off and on, with LED worked marker circle or ring. It takes into account the volume and bass volume control for the subwoofer quickly. There is also a 3.5 mm jack port to connect to different devices. Ideal for music tuning in, motion picture watching and also for gaming consoles and absolutely one of the best laptop speakers under $100.
- The flat panel design of the three-piece speakers is quite appealing and good to look at.
- The sound quality is excellent which makes it one of the best products in this price range.
- The system controls are quite easy to use.
- The volume control and bass control is quite smooth to use. After tuning it according to your choice, the music will make it sound the best.
- The subwoofer is tucked inside a wooden case but still creates a very good, clear and loud sound.
- Superb choice for music and gaming lovers.
- The design may seem bulky to few people because of the design.
- No remote controlling technology is provided in these speaker sets
- The cables may look cheap to few people.
8. Logitech Speaker System Z523 speakers
It is a 2.1 speaker system for PC which is magnificent but still not that much up to the mark. Both of the satellite is composed of plastic as well as has a dull reflexive texture. The rear and the front part of each satellite are included with the 2-inch full driver to scatter the music everywhere so that the audience at the back and front of the speakers will hear a similar and good sound. Surely one of the great PC speakers under 100 bucks. These speakers are designed in such a way that it is appropriate for placing them in the focal point of the space to engage everybody.
- The quality of the product as a whole is very good.
- The bass is very strong which will be loved by the music listeners as well as the gamers.
- The connectivity is good as compared to others; there are many options of port or cable connection which helps you to operate it as you wish to.
- The volume and bass control are also splendid. If they are properly setup, then the out coming sound will be excellent.
- The average sound does not legitimize its sticker price.
- No remote control is provided.
9. Edifier Exclaim Bi-Amped 2.0 Speaker System
The Edifier Company with headquarters in Taiwan is one of the major companies to export electronic and computer gadget all over the different countries. Edifier has accomplished in making these speakers which have a special design in which the use of lines and spheres is completely visible. Both the shapes complement each other. Every upper segment contains two 1 inch midrange. The base area of the speaker has a 3-inch aloof bass radiator for most extreme profound bass impact as well as a 3-inch woofer. 3.5mm jack for headphones and earphones sound availability. These are surely the best speakers under 100 dollars.
- The overall speakers are very fine according to the price of these speakers.
- The design is unique and eye-catching. The speakers look very subtle and beautiful at the same time.
- The ups and downs in the music do not get distorted and neither the sound gets cranky in high volume. It sounds crisp and perfect as needed.
- The volume control buttons feel smooth while operating.
- Few people may find the design as boring or not worthy.
- No remote control is provided in the system.
- If you are a big fan of rich and good bass then maybe you wont like this product.
10. GOgroove Bass PULSE Computer Speakers
These 2.1 speakers are quite good not even in look but quality also. It can work with your Acer, dell, Lenovo and other computer systems without any problems. These speakers have two satellite speakers and subwoofer with volume and bass controls on the front and volume off and on the button in the back of the speakers. The lights or the LED of the speakers can be turned off from the front of the speakers which is quite convenient. These LED also pulse according to your music and bass. You will surely love these as they are the best computer speakers under 100 dollars.
- The design is absolutely amazing for such a price as they look decent, stylish and luxurious at the same time.
- The base of this speakers can be controlled as per liking, but if you like the bass, then you will surely love these speakers as it produces bass enough to make you table or desk shake.
- Both the satellite speakers feels very light and are very handy.
- The sound is very rich and powerful.
- There are too many cables attached to the rear side of the subwoofer so using it without care or caution can break these flimsy cables.
- The power button is on the backside of the speakers so may be problematic for few users.
- These cables also create few noises while plugging in and out.
Final Verdict on Best Computer Speakers
All of these speakers are quite inexpensive which a great sound quality and can be said as the best PC speakers under 100 dollars. Each one of them is great in its own way. The Genius SW-G2.1 2000 2.1 Channel 45 Watts speakers are best for gamers and bass lovers. As mentioned before the loud design will be loved by gaming lovers. GOgroove Bass PULSE Computer Speakers is also very good aesthetically and in price also. The base lovers or non-base lovers both can like it a lot. By, in a nutshell, I can exclaim that Creative GigaWorks T20 Series II 2.0 can be said to be the best of all these both in the matter of work and design. They feel great and look great as well for a PC speaker. This is my opinion, you may have different as your point of you. The look of the speakers is good as well. Make sure to find the best one for you.
PC Speakers Buying Guide
These speakers come in pairs and can only be bought in pairs to create stereo sound, which means that both the speakers produce sounds in two different channel, thus making it sounds like natural hearing which is highly preferred as both our ears tend to listen from both left and right side. A subwoofer can make the sound more natural and realistic to hear.
- 2.1 speakers:The 2.1 speakers have two satellite speakers as well as one subwoofer present in it. These speakers give a substantially more full range of sound but still sparing some space. This framework is additionally most proper for music.
- 5.1 speakers:The 5.1 speakers have five satellite speakers as well as one subwoofer present in it. These frameworks are the most widely recognized sound setups being used today. Giving us multichannel yield, encompass sound structures are fabulous for motion pictures and computer games, as they give the watcher an all the more “immersing” sound understanding while watching these movies and playing games.
- 7.1 speakers:It is one of the most complicated systems which has 7 satellite speakers as well as one subwoofer present in it. These take into account probably the most exact encompass sound conditions gave that the source of the media can yield very good level of precision. But these speakers are quite costly.
- Wireless:Recently wireless speakers have been introduced in the market to make the customers free from the complications and mess of wires which are nowadays preferred lot. It may create few problems with your home Wi-Fi network if in a nutshell they are very excellent product and are very comfortable to use.
These are the best computer speakers under $100 that will surely blow your mind with its quality and guess what? All of these are under 100 dollars! Each one of them is one of the best speakers. If you are still looking for speakers in your budget, then these speakers will surely be a savior for you as they are not only good for the price but also they are excellent in quality of work and design also. You will surely be impressed by the works of any of the speakers mentioned above. So what are you waiting for? Grab one right now and enjoy your own world of music without any problem or distortion.