It is unsafe to use your phone while driving. Truckers have to maintain their view on the streets and keep their hands on the steering wheel at all times. Most truckers are on the road for an extended duration of time and stopping to answer phone calls is not only troublesome but also wastes travel time.To overcome this problem, the best solution would be to use the Best headset for truckers.
Since there are so many options available, it would be quite difficult to choose the best headset for driving. Some basic features should be taken into consideration while choosing the Bluetooth headset that best suits your needs.
Best Bluetooth Headset For Truck Drivers
This is the most prominent and important feature the bluetooth headset for truckers should have incredible sound quality. The speaker and microphone of your headset should be of high quality so as to enable hassle free and crystal clear conversation between the two parties. You can also Check Gaming headset under $100.
|Best Bluetooth Headset||Review Score||Your Turn|
|Plantronics Explorer 50|
|Plantronics Voyager Legend|
(Best Headset for Driving)
|FRiEQ Noise Canceling Headset||9.6|
|Bose Bluetooth Headset Series 2||9.0|
Best Bluetooth Headset For Truckers
1. VXiBlueParrott Bluetooth Headset (B250-XTS)
Since 1989, VXi Corporation’s solutions have assisted clients to communicate plainly, consistently and naturally. The BlueParrottbrand of wireless Bluetooth headsets is designed specifically for the high-noise environment and has become the good Bluetooth headset on the professional trucker market. VXi headsets not only sound better, but they’re also built better.
The VXiBlueParrot B250-XTS features Enhanced Xtreme Noise Suppression technology that responds to the ambient noise level and the natural sound quality of wideband audio. With HD voice, an A2DP for audio streaming from music players, GPS or any Bluetooth® device, and multipoint pairing, the product provides 20+ hours of talk time per charge. The B250-XTS comes with a micro-USB port. This enables customers to use any micro-USB-to-USB charging cable and any available USB port.
- Great Sound, Greater Convenience: It has advanced noise canceling technology which improves communication by cutting 95% of background noise.
- Comfortable and Durable: It provides lightweight comfort and roadworthy durability. The adjustable headband clicks into place for a custom and stable fit.
- This headset only includes a micro-USB cable. It does not include a wall charger.
Final Comment: VXi headsets meet up with the greatest international standards for dependability, durability, and general product quality. VXi has superior noise-canceling microphones that filter out more background noise compared to other headsets. It is the best trucker headset.
2. Plantronics Explorer 50
The Plantronics Explorer 50 is a Really Good Bluetooth headset for truckers. It looks good, feels comfortable, delivers solid voice performance, and boasts an incredible battery life.It is easy to set up with Bluetooth phones. It streams A2DP content which means you can hear music, GPS directions and much more.
The headset is an on-ear design and is designed to comfortably fit either ear. It provides up to 11 hours of talk time and comes with a DeepSleep mode. The device comes with voice alerts that announce battery and connection status. It has noise reduction technology and provides multipoint pairing. It also activates smartphone voice dial and search features.
- Multipoint pairing: It pairs with two phones at a time, which is suitable for users looking to pair with both personal and work devices.
- Long-lasting battery life: It provides a talk time of up to 11 hours which is quite important for a Good trucker headset.
- Subpar noise cancellation: The noise cancellation is at the sub-par level.
- A2DP streaming lacks bass: The music playback is mediocre.
Final Comment: The Plantronics M50 is inexpensive and comfortable, with good call quality and long battery life. With good noise cancellation technique, it would be a good option as a trucker bluetooth headset.
3. Plantronics Voyager Legend Wireless Headset
Should stop anything while answering calls? Absolutely no and can be possible by Plantronics. It is one of the leading manufacturers in smart wireless, etc. Time considered as precious can be saved by Plantronics Voyager Legend Wireless Bluetooth Headset and makes life easier. It has some specific features as Voice command, interaction with Cortana Siri, etc.
Answering the calls are simpler without a click and by just saying “Answer” or “Ignore.” The sound quality is sharper than a knife as it is shielded with Digital Signal Processing which provides clarity of sound and removes the unwanted disturbances. The external device is made of P2i technology where it doesn’t have any effect by sweat or moisture. The charging of the device is quite simple and faster as it is made up of snap fit magnetic material.
- Disclose the incoming caller’s name and can be answered by just saying “Answer” or “Ignore.”
- The sharpness of voice quality, microphones.
- Hands-free option.
- Battery power up to 7hr.
- Assistance by Siri, Cortana, etc.
- It is one of the best hardware controls in the market.
- Cost is a bit high.
Final Comment: Among the Bluetooth available in the market Plantronics Voyager legend tops the basket. It also received a Bluetooth headset of the year at pcmag.com. Make sure you check Best Headphones for Kids.
4. FRiEQ Noise Canceling Bluetooth Headset
Never miss an important call while on the road with this exceptional make of Bluetooth trucker headset. It is lightweight, sturdy and allows hands-free phone calls. The FRiEQ Noise Canceling Headset is just perfect for the heavy traveling of a trucker. The Noise Canceling technology provided by Headset filters nearly all background noise which helps you to communicate with improved clarity.
The multipoint connectivity allows the user to connect the headset with two Bluetooth audio devices at the same time. It provides a 33 feet range of connectivity. It also supports hands-free operations. Being lightweight and durable, it is built to last and is ideal for travel. The over-the-head design is very comfortable and can be worn over either the right or left ear. The built-in battery of the headset lasts for up to 30 hours of talk time or a full 900 hours of standby.
- Ultra-long standby time: It provides an incredible 30 hours of talk time or a remarkable 900 hours of standby.
- Compatibility: It is compatible with all the major cell phones like Apple, HTC, Samsung, etc.
- Warranty: It comes with 12 months manufacturer warranty from FRiEQ.
- Microphone: The microphone sometimes has trouble in picking up voice clearly, and it has to be positioned correctly for the voice to be clear.
- Audio Quality: The sound is not consistent in volume or clarity sometimes.
Final comment: FRiEQ is one of the best wireless headsets which fulfills all the essential requirements of a trucker headset. It is comfortable and durable with excellent noise cancellation technique.
5. BlueFit Hands-Free Wireless Earpiece
A worth buying Bluetooth with reasonable price and more specifications. It is one of the hands-free Bluetooth in the market. As blue fit Bluetooth is only available online, it can be trustworthy to buy it. It has a full duplex sound quality.
It has outstanding features like pair up, noise reduction etc. It can be compactable with IOS as well as Android devices also. As mentioned it is hands-free Bluetooth so very flexible during exercise, driving etc. for the users. It also supports the wideband audio which makes clarity during the calls.
- The key feature of this Bluetooth is it can pair with two devices simultaneously.
- The receiver can rotate 180 degrees, very comfortable for the user.
- Regarding sound quality, it provides full duplex sound quality.
- Hardware chip consists of CSR brand chip from U.K.
- Battery up to 6hrs talk time.
- It weighs more.
- Voice command such as Siri, Cortana doesn’t respond quickly
Final Comment: Providing one of the best Bluetooth at a lesser price is quite good. It is useful for the general purpose for all customers. Blue Fit having no issues with the products from the customers so considered as one of the best product.
6. Motorola H720 Bluetooth Headset
Motorola H720 Bluetooth Headset is over-the-ear mount headset and is quite perfect for truck driver’s headset. It is comfortable and durable. It is compatible with most of the Bluetooth-enabled phones. It is a single earpiece model designed to provide optimal comfort and quality sound.
It supports superior noise-reduction coupled with echo-cancellation technologies. It provides a long lasting charge of up to 8 hours talk time. It does not compromise comfort and weighs only 14 grams. It supports multiple pairing which means that the headset can connect to two devices simultaneously. Different LED colors indicate the corresponding phone to which you are connected. It also includes a Micro-USB AC Charger. It also includes CrystalTalk Technology and RapidConnect feature.
- Volume Orientation: The volume adjusts automatically with respect to the background noise to provide enhanced user experience.
- Warranty: It comes with one year warranty.
- Better Connectivity: It supports Bluetooth version 2.1 which means that it can connect to devices up to 30 feet away.
- Stability: Though it is lightweight it does not fit properly on some users. It needs constant adjustments.
- Small LEDs: The indicator LEDs are somewhat small and difficult to detect under bright light.
Final comment: Motorola H720 Headset is the Best Bluetooth for truckers due to its advanced features and noise reduction technologies.
7. Jabra Talk Bluetooth Headset
The Jabra Talk Bluetooth headset comes with clear HD audio quality and is user-friendly. It ensures high-quality conversation, filtering the background noise. It prevents disruptions and allows smooth and rich voice content. It has exceptional HD Voice Technology along with Voice Announcements feature. It supports hands-free operations, thereby facilitating the user to multitask without interruptions.
The headset alerts about battery and connection status to the user. It also allows streaming multimedia like music, GPS directions and so on, directly to the headset. It also supports multipoint connectivity, that is, two active Bluetooth devices can be connected simultaneously with the headset. It is an alight-weight and on-the-ear model. It provides a talk time of 6 hours between charges.
- Automatic Volume Adjustment: The headset automatically adjusts the volume with respect to the background.
- HD Voice: It provides HD Voice technology for high-quality conversations.
- Voice guidance: It supports hands-free operations and voice guidance to users and does not divert their focus from the task at hand.
- Wind noise reduction: It does not provide noise reduction feature against the wind.
Final comment: The Jabra Talk Bluetooth headset is a superb option for Truck Drivers due to its HD voice technology and stability.
8. Bose Bluetooth Headset Series 2
The Bose Bluetooth Headset Series 2 should offer not only excellent performance but also high stability. These two important features are encased in the Bose Bluetooth Headset Series 2. It is extremely comfortable to wear and provides excellent audio clarity.
The headset is black in color with a matte finish on the outer surface and a contrasting glossy inside. It comes with 3 silicone tips to fit your ear size properly. It has 2 LED indicators to represent connectivity and battery level. It is lightweight. It weighs just 12 grams and is quite small. It provides 4 hours of talk time on full charge. It is easy to use and compatible with other Bluetooth devices. It also allows streaming audio contents.
- Perfect Fit: It fits perfectly on the user’s ear and does not change position due to slight jostling.
- Adaptive Audio Adjustment Technology: The device automatically adjusts its volume with respect to the surrounding noise.
- Carrying Case: A carrying case along with user manuals is provided along with the headset.
- Price: It comes with a price tag of Rs 8,888 which makes it quite expensive.
- Strict demarcation: The device can fit in only one of the ears, and that choice has to be taken at the time of buying the device.
This small, light-weight and sturdy Bluetooth headset is the best option for truck driver’s headset. With its excellent noise cancellation and high performance, this is surely the best headset for truckers.
9. Ansins V4.0 Bluetooth Headset
It is an inventive Bluetooth headset ever designed. Making the life smarter is possible with Ansins. It is one of the hands-free Bluetooth device available in the market. Thinking does the ear buds fit? Ansins designed the ear buds in such a way it will be suitable for every customer also providing spare buds of different sizes to the customers.
Lighter than ever, Ansins main aim is to provide less weight so that customers feel comfortable when they use the product. It is one of the hands-free Bluetooth. This is designed in such a way that it can be used in the workplace, driving etc.
- It is made of CSR chip with APT-X which is inbuilt.
- Digital noise reduction and produces high-quality sound.
- Weighs only 0.3 ounces.
- Receiver rotates 180 degrees.
- No problem of sweat as the material is sweat absorbable and also it is made of waterproof.
- Talk approximate time 8hrs and battery capacity 90 Mah.
- Voice command such as Siri, Cortana doesn’t respond quickly
Final comment: Provides perfect fit into ear having different sizes of ear buds and weighs too low. Providing many features at low cost is affordable.Ansins providing one of the best Bluetooth devices with more specifications.
10. Toorun M26 Bluetooth V4.1 Headset
This Bluetooth headset of Toorun comes with voice prompt and noise cancellation mic, which provides high-quality audio. It is the perfect fit to be any truck driver’s headset. It is compatible with most of the Bluetooth enabled devices. Bluetooth V4.1 technology makes it highly compatible and universal and easy to pair with smartphones and tablets.
It supports multipoint connectivity, meaning that it can connect to 2 Bluetooth devices simultaneously. It provides high voice quality which an important feature for any headset. Noise canceling microphone (CVC 6.0) reduces noise from the environment. It also features voice prompt functions making it interactive and user-friendly. It has an incredible operation range of 33 feet. It provides 7 hours of talk time and takes just an hour to charge fully.
- Long Service Time: This item has a good standby time of 120 hours. You can listen to music for about 5 hours.
- High Voice Quality: It is based on DSP digital noise cancellation and CVC 6.0, which enables crystal clear wireless communication.
- Uncomfortable: Prolonged use can make the user uncomfortable due to unpleasant pressure on the ears.
This is a great product from Toorun which provides rich and high voice quality and extended service time- both these features being an important requisite for any truck driver’s headset.
Trucker Headsets Buying Guide:
- Comfort and Durability–The Bluetooth headset should be lightweight and comfortable enough to wear for hours at a stretch. They should provide for enjoyable listening. The headset should be able to withstand vibrations from the truck. It should be stable, sturdy and durable as it would be used on a daily basis. Also Check: Most Durable Earbuds
- Voice Operation– It is important that the Bluetooth set should not distract the truck driver while driving. So it is necessary for the headset to have easy hands-free operations. Using voice commands for commonly used features reduces the amount of time a trucker has to take his/ her hands off the steering wheel.
- Battery life– The battery life is more important than the connectivity range here as the trucker will be just a few inches away from the phone while driving. A good headset comes with powerful batteries so that it can provide hours of talk time on one charge. It should provide enough talk time so that it is sufficient for an entire day of driving.
- Stability– The headset should not change positions due to jerks and vibrations from driving. It should not be flimsy as that would create a distraction for the driver, making it worthless. It should remain in place irrespective of the task you are doing- be it looking around in the mirrors to change lanes, loading or unloading merchandise from your trailer or just adjusting your cap.
- Noise Cancellation– Driving a truck can be noisy- road noises as other vehicles pass by or due to the wind through the windows. Truck drivers need to have clear conversations without surrounding noise getting in the way. The Great Bluetooth headsets include noise canceling or noise-isolating technologies. Critically, the microphone eliminates background noise so that a normal conversation can be conducted even in the loudest settings.
- Extra features– Apart from these essential features, different headsets provide some additional features. Some Bluetooth headsets provide multi-point connectivity which means that you can connect more than one Bluetooth-enabled device to your headset simultaneously. Some headsets can also be used to stream music, a nice-to-have feature.